Last weekend I hit up The Bite of Seattle with some friends. It’s a food fair of sorts, featuring bites from a couple cool Seattle restaurants but mostly just a bunch of fair food.
Here’s a peak at the free stuff I picked up:
- Dave’s killer bread, the peace bomb was my favorite. hands down.
- a tahini/soy sauce that they sampled on brown rice…I forget to snap a picture of this until after we ate it thus the plastic spoon picture
- chocolate chip granola bars
- larabars; carrot cake & peanut butter flavors
- coconut milk…kind of weird
- mango smoothie/slushie as modeled by paige
- more granola bars
- wine smoothie, tasted like a slushie and I happen to think “wine smoothie” was a misleading and unappetizing name